Update: Please refer to the new project homepage: http://svnadmin.insanefactory.com/
The iF.SVNAdmin application is a web based GUI to your Subversion authorization file. It is based on PHP 5.3 and requires a web server (Apache) to be installed. The application doesn’t need a database back end or anything similar, it completely based on the Subversion authorization- and user authentication file. (Inludes LDAP support for users and groups)
Contact us for special purposes.
Important Note for LDAP users!
The LDAP integration is currently limited to retrieve 1000 datasets (users/groups) from Active Directory or OpenLdAP. If you want to managed more than 1000 users or groups… you can’t. Sorry… (next release will get around this problem – probably with a Perl script).
Download & Screenshots
The application can be downloaded from the sourceforge download page.
Sources are on GitHub: https://github.com/mfreiholz/iF.SVNAdmin
Features & Changelog
Planned (Next release)
- Spanish translation (by Jacobo Domínguez)
- Added user-provider for DIGEST authentication (Beta, by Stefan G.)
- Added support for pre-defined repository structure definition (trunk, branches, tags)
- Reworked SVN client and admin classes. Should fix “browsing” issues on repository view page.
- Fixed Unicode LDAP connection issues.
- Repository browsing works on Windows and Unix platforms now.
- The BASIC authentication module supports the complete “passwd” file format (CRYPT, MD5-APR1, SHA)
- GUI improvements.
- The table filter no longer hides the table footer buttons. (Searches over the hole row now)
- All user-, group-, repository- and access-path tables have a filter now.
- The “selectAll()” function of tables now only selects the visible rows.
- The Repository-Add link is not longer shown, if the RepositoryEditProviderType is OFF.
- The repository browser supports all Unicode characters and shows the latest author + revision.
- New translation: Chinese (by Sean Chan)
- Project-Manager support
- ACL permissions, managed by pre-defined roles
- Usability improvements of long lists
- Settings/Setup page
- Change password support (only for “passwd” User-Edit-Provider)
- Added a tiny front-page (with 1.5 it will show latest Subversion logs)
- Fixed: Spaces in path’s no longer causes problems
- Multi language user interface
- New user friendly layout
- Repository management support
- Browse repositories for an easier creation of new Access-Paths
- LDAP integration for users and groups.
Since 1.0 beta 2
- Better permission overview on user- and group-view pages
- Basic authentication module, which works with all user, group and permission modules
Since 1.0 beta
- User management
- Group management
- Assign users to groups
- Access-Path management
- Assign users and groups to access-paths