A few days ago i installed Windows 8 on my desktop computer. Today i checked out some of my C++ projects to build them, but the *.vcproj file generation of CMake didn’t work, because of the following error message by the FindQt4.cmake script:
A few weeks ago i created a small Java program which makes it possible to merge multiple Ning-Portals into one Social-Engine Community site by merging the backup files of all Ning-Portals into one (because Social-Engine can only import one Ning-Portal).
Well… today i tried to import a backup with about 15.000 members (including profile information and profile pictures) and got a “Memory Exceeded” error. Ok, until here no problem. Changing the “memory_limit” in php.ini file should fix the problem…
Well… very long story and a lot of terrifying emotions later i found out that there is not call to ini_set(‘memory_limit’, ’128M’), but in the “<SE_ROOT>/install/” directory is a .htaccess file with the following block:
<IfModule mod_php5.c> php_value post_max_size 100M php_value upload_max_filesize 100M php_value max_input_time 600 php_value max_execution_time 600 php_value memory_limit 128M </IfModule>
Commenting out (or increase) the “php_value memory_limit XXX” row finally fixed the problem and i was able to import the huge amount of data.
At least, I really have no idea why the SE team decided to set those values for the Import-Tools (Admin-Only) but nowhere else for the public accessible pages.